We hear lots of questions about so many things to do with roasting, growing and creating coffee, so we will be answering the questions here.
Please do post your questions in the COMMENTS box below, and we’ll get back to you a.s.a.p. and add the question AND answer here on our website :-)
Some frequently asked questions and answers (FAQ)
To read the answer, please click the linked question:
- What is a macchiato?
- What is an affogato?
- What’s the best way to store my coffee?
- What are the differences in your coffee? Single origin / blends
- How is coffee decaffeinated?
- What’s the difference between robusta and arabica beans?
- Where does your coffee come from?
- How is coffee grown?
- How strong is your coffee?
- Where do you get your beans from?
- How long does it take to roast your coffee?
- Can i roast coffee at home?
- Why are there different coffee grinds?
- How come when I make coffee at home if doesn’t taste the same?
- What does coffee look like before it is ground and after it’s been ground? (Emilie’s question)
- What do coffee beans look like before they are roasted?
- Miles explains 9 colours of roasting coffee >>